- Internal Medicine
- University of Aleppo, Faculty of Medicine, Aleppo, Syria
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, Internal Medicine Internship
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, Internal Medicine Residency
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
Former Clinical Instructor, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of CWRU
Honors, Awards, etc.
Cleveland Clinic Excellence in Teaching Award
Dr. Antoine Addoumieh is a hospitalist at Altru Health System. He specializes in the comprehensive care of hospitalized patients. Outside of work, Dr. Addoumieh enjoys traveling, politics, biking, outdoor activities and cars.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I strive to take care of each patient as a whole individual, rather than a set of diagnoses. I believe that listening to my patients and having a relationship with each individual will allow me to provide care that best aligns with their goals, values, and beliefs. As medicine continues to evolve, I am truly committed to further my practice of medicine to provide the highest quality of care to my patients.”
Special Practices and Procedures
- Placement of central lines and arterial lines
- Quality improvement and patient safety research