- North Dakota State University College of Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, Fargo, North Dakota, Doctor of Pharmacy
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
Brendan Boe, MD, PharmD specializes in obstetrics and gynecology at Altru. Outside of work, Dr. Boe enjoys spending time with his wife, Laura, hunting, fishing and working on the farm.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I wanted to practice medicine after I saw the importance of the patient-physician relationship. I will provide evidence-based care in a confidential and efficient manner, based on shared decision making between myself and my patients."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Menstrual disorders
- Moderate risk obstetrics
- Operative vaginal deliveries
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Comprehensive contraception management