- Rocky Mountain College, Billings, Montana, Physician Assistant Studies
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- North Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Honors, Awards, etc.
- North Dakota Academy of PA Humanitarian Award
Brenda Hanson, PA-C, MPAS, cares for urology patients. Her areas of focus include overactive bladder, kidney stones, and InterStim neuromodulation for overactive bladder and fecal incontinence. Brenda has experience as an experienced dietitian and has practiced in general surgery, orthopedics, pain management, and gastroenterology. She is motivated by being able to help patients improve their overall health as well as disease specific conditions. Brenda enjoys being active in her church, exercising, traveling, reading, and tending to her garden.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I feel that open communication is the key to patient success. It is of utmost importance to listen to your patient's concerns before coming to a conclusion on a diagnosis and treatment plan. The diagnosis must be clearly explained in terms the patient can understand with all treatment options laid out so an informed decision can be made. We must respect the patient's choices in managing their care. As providers, we need to work in a team approach, with the patient being the main player and the provider being the coach."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Overactive bladder
- Kidney stones
- InterStim Neuromodulation for overactive bladder and fecal incontinence