- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine with Obstetrical Care
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, BS in Biology & Chemistry
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Medical Degree
Candelaria Martin, MD, is a family medicine physician who also practices obstetrics, focusing on maternal and child health. She provides contraception management including intrauterine devices and subdermal implant. Dr. Martin performs numerous procedures, including colposcopy, skin lesion removal, cesarean section, dilation and curettage, newborn circumcision, and other general family practice procedures. Her personal interests, hobbies, and community involvement include teaching Tae Kwon Do and keeping up with her children.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I try to involve them in the decision-making process. I encourage the use of minimal medications when possible. Establishing healthy eating and exercise habits is the mainstay of improved health and wellness.”
Special Practices and Procedures
- Family Medicine with Obstetrics.
- Focus on maternal and child health.
- Broad family medicine base.
- Contraception management including intrauterine devices and subdermal implant. colposcopy, skin lesion removal, cesarean section, dilation and curettage, newborn circumcision, other general family practice procedures.