- University of Ghana Medical School, Accra, Ghana, Medical Degree
- Harlem Hospital Center/Columbia University, New York, New York, Internal Medicine Internship
- Harlem Hospital Center/Columbia University, New York, New York, Internal Medicine Residency
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Medical and Dental Council of Ghana
Edwin Kwakugah, MD is a hospitalist at Altru Health System. “I put a lot of emphasis on the physician-patient relationship and always strive for the best relationship between my patients and myself. This is central to the practice of healthcare and essential for the delivery of high-quality health care,” he states. Outside of work, Dr. Kwakugah enjoys working out in the gym, reading and politics.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I believe that every patient should be treated as a dignified human being, a close friend or family member, or as someone we love."