- Internal Medicine
- Andrews University Theological Seminary, Berrien Springs, Michigan, Master of Divinity
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, Internal Medicine Residency
I have a special interest in prevention and management of infectious diseases, as well as diabetes and hypertension management.
- American College of Physicians
- Ghana Physicians and Surgeons Foundation of North America
Dr. Gabriel Asumeng is a hospitalist at Altru Health System. “My goal is to model whole person care in my practice, which emphasizes on not only the physical, social and psychological aspects of health, but also acknowledges the spiritual health of an individual,” states Dr. Asumeng. Spending meaningful time with his wife and kids is very important to him. He enjoys traveling, motivational speaking, digital photography, soccer, writing and cooking.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I consider it a privilege to partner with my patients in working towards restoration of health and wellbeing. I strive to offer the best evidence-based care available, taking into consideration my patient’s values and preferences.”