- University of North Dakota, Master of Science in Nursing
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Director, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, University of North Dakota
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- North Dakota Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Academy Health
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
Jana Zwilling, FNP-C is a part of the occupational medicine team at Altru Health System. Her special practices include employment physicals including city, county, state, military, federal and private employers. She also handles VA and social security disability services. Jana is a veteran and attempts to stay in tune with local groups such as the DAV, American Legion and VFW. In her free time, she enjoys traveling with her family, reading and learning new things.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I believe healthcare needs to be patient-centered and in being so, in tune not only to current medical evidence but also adapted to the patient’s individual and family needs."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Employment physicals
- VA and social security disability