- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Director and Principle Instructor, Emergency Medical Technician Training Program, U.S. Marine Base Camp Pendleton, Palomar College, San Marcos, California
- Veteran's Caucus, AAPA
- Co-Founder, AANPA
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Distinguished Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in America
- Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare
- Who's Who in Science and Technology
- Member, American Mensa
William Jones, MA, PA-C, DF-AAPA has joined Altru's nephrology team. He specializes in dialysis, treating kidney disease and hypertension. William was a Navy Hospital Corpsman serving with U.S. Marine Corps in Vietnam. In his free time, William enjoys traveling, boating, visiting his family in Minnesota and his Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I did not find medicine, medicine found me. It was a gift I was given. To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Treating kidney disease