- Radiology - Diagnostic
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND
- Sanford Health, Fargo, ND
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, Radiology Residency
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, Neuroradiology Fellowship
- Board eligible
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Radiologic Life Support (ARLS)
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. Justin Mauch is a radiologist at Altru Health System, specializing in neuroradiology. He practices diagnostic imaging of the brain and spine, utilizing all imaging modalities within radiology to help diagnose conditions involving the neurological system. He performs minimally invasive image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Outside of work, Dr. Mauch enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing hockey and golf, and running. He grew up a fan of UND hockey, and enjoys watching them play.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I try my best to understand the needs and perspective of the patient to provide thoughtful and high quality care. I give the patient the same respect and treatment as I would a member of my own family.”