- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine, Henderson, Nevada, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio, Traditional Rotating Internship
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio, Ophthalmology Residency
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Board Certified
Landon Karren, DO is an ophthalmologist at Altru Health System. He provides comprehensive eye care and specializes in treating ocular diseases, such as cataracts, glaucoma, retinopathy, and macular degeneration. In his free time, Dr. Karren enjoys spending time with his wife and four boys, especially coaching and playing sports, golfing, skiing, hiking and camping.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"Vision is a precious gift, and I feel honored to be entrusted in caring for and improving this wonderful sense."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Cataract surgery with Toric and Multifocal lenses
- Glaucoma treatment including SLT, ECP, and YAG PI
- Diabetic eye care management and treatment, injections and laser
- Macular degeneration management and treatment, injections and laser
- YAG Capsulotomy
- Eyelid surgeries and procedures