- McGill University, Montreal Canada
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, General Surgery
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
Mark Krisburg, MD has joined Altru's occupational medicine team. He specializes in treating work-related injuries, pre-employment physicals, OSHA silica surveillance exams, DOT driver examinations, USCIS immigration health evaluations, and rehabilitation and retraining evaluations for chronic injuries. He has worked in occupational medicine and urgent care medicine for 18 years, after retiring from a career as a thoracic surgeon.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I am motivated by the challenge of making a difficult diagnosis and helping others with difficult and stressful injuries and illness and guiding them back to health."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Work-related injuries
- Pre-employment physicals
- OSHA silica surveillance exams
- DOT driver examinations
- USCIS immigration health evaluations
- Rehabilitation and retraining evaluations for chronic injuries