- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- North Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants (NDAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
Chukwuka Oscar Nnoli, PA-C specializes in family medicine at Altru Clinic in East Grand Forks. He will offer care for acute illnesses at our Express Walk-in Clinic. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with God, family, friends, going on date nights with his wife, and reading journals and novels.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"Having lived in an underserved community myself, the human aspect of care has always been important to me. When patients come to the clinic, they bring more than an illness or condition, they bring hopes, individual needs, and personal experiences. In collaboration with them, my goal is to improve their well-being, while providing the best possible care."