- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, Indiana, Master of Science Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Certified Emergency Room Nurse (CEN)
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Honors, Awards, etc.
- President's Award
- Dean's Award
Stella Onyeakazi, FNP-BC is a family medicine provider at Altru Clinic in Devils Lake. She specializes in managing chronic medical conditions, abscess drainage, suturing and splinting. In her free time, she enjoys exercising.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"Being able to serve the patient and their family, while helping to improve the health and wellness of the community as a whole is what motivates me."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Managing chronic medical conditions
- Abscess drainage
- Suturing and splinting