- South University, Savannah, Georgia, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA)
Darcy Taddeo, PA-C, MPAS sees neurology patients at Altru Health System. She also cares for all types of headaches, seizures, movement disorders and Parkinson's disease. In her free time, she enjoys gardening and trying new restaurants with her husband.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I try my best to listen, empathize and share my medical knowledge with patients so they can be stewards of their own health."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Movement Disorders
- Cervicogenic Headache
- Peripheral Neuropathy