- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan, General Surgery Internship
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka, Indiana, Family Medicine Residency
- St. Joseph Health System, Mishawaka, Indiana, Sports Medicine Fellowship
- American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
Patrick Walsh, MD is a sports medicine provider at Altru Advanced Orthopedics. He specializes in non-operative musculoskeletal conditions. In his free time, Dr. Walsh enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys being outside, particularly running, cycling and snowboarding.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I am motivated by being able to help patients return to the activities they enjoy."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Non-operative musculoskeletal conditions