Epic Configuration for Altru and Affiliated Providers
Epic Haiku & Limerick (Apple iPhone©, Apple Watch©, and Android smartphones), as well as Epic Canto (Apple iPad©), allow providers to access the Epic EMR on the go. With these apps, providers can review a patient’s chart, check In Basket messages, take clinical photos, and more.
Mobile Device System Requirements
- Apple: Requires iOS 12.0 or later
- Android: Requires Android 6.0 or later
- Internet access
- Altru Health System provider or affiliated provider
- Epic Hyperspace user account with Altru Health System
Please follow the instructions below to download and configure the appropriate app on your mobile device.
1. Download the corresponding app for your mobile device.
2. Return to this page with your mobile device once the app is installed and tap on the corresponding link below to configure the device.
3. Launch the now-configured app and attempt to login. This will contact the Epic Haiku/Canto admins requesting activation. An Activation notification will be returned via Epic In Basket once this is complete. Please allow up to 24 business hours for activation.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the Altru IT Service Center at 701.780.5774.