Allergy & Immunology
Recurrent cough, watery eyes, a runny nose, and maybe even asthma, are some common symptoms of allergy. Altru's Allergy & Immunology Department specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating a wide range of symptoms such as these, as well as other immune-related conditions in children and adults. We work with patients to determine what is causing the problem, all the while focusing on treatment of symptoms to improve health and quality of life.
Conditions We Evaluate, Diagnose And Treat
- Allergic Rhinitis ('hay fever')
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Chronic Hives & Angioedema (swelling)
- Food Allergies
- Allergies to Insect Stings
- Contact Dermatitis
- Less common conditions including anaphylaxis, drug allergies and immune deficiencies.