TEARS (Together we Educate About the Realities of Suicide) was established to support individuals and families who have lost a loved one to suicide.
We support survivors by:
- facilitating a monthly support group
- providing free grief kits with resources (please call 701.780.1828 to request one)
- connecting through a yearly remembrance ceremony for those we've lost
We support prevention efforts by:
- funding Sources of Strength programming in Grand Forks Public Schools
- providing Mental Health First Aid classes for our region
- training new Mental Health First Aid instructors
- providing presentations for businesses, schools, and by special request
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Connect with us on Facebook