Altru's Audiology and Hearing Center
With Altru’s Audiology and Hearing Center, your ears are in good hands. When you visit our convenient locations, you will be seen by a doctor of audiology, experts in hearing assessment, treatment and technology. Our audiologists are certified by either the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or American Board of Audiology (ABA) and licensed to practice audiology and dispense hearing aids in both North Dakota and Minnesota.
Altru’s Hearing Center offers full audiology services for infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric populations. If you or someone close to you is experiencing hearing loss, now is the time to talk with our audiologists to see how they can help. Hearing loss isn’t limited to the inability to hear. If you feel like sounds are mumbled or if a message is confusing to understand, you are a prime candidate for a hearing evaluation. Altru’s audiologists are also able to help with the selection of a proper and well-fitting hearing aid for children and adults.
Your insurance may require a referral to see an audiologist. Please contact us to see if a referral is required or proceed by talking to your physician about a referral to audiology.
Altru’s Audiology and Hearing Center is located in Altru Professional Center and Yorhom Medical Essentials. Our licensed audiologists also provide outreach services across the region and have the ability to do hearing aid rechecks via video or telephone visits. Please call us at 701.780.6204 for more information.
Services and Locations
All of our services are provided at both of our locations Altru Professional Center and Yorhom Medical Essentials.
- Hearing Evaluations (Adult and Child)
- Hearing Aid Fittings and Services
- Tinnitus Management
- Osseointegrated Devices
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) Evaluations
- Cochlear Implant Consultation and Adjustments
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests, including:
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflex Testing
- Videonystagmography (VNG) Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Newborn Hearing Tests, including Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Testing and Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (AABR) Testing