Altru’s Heart & Vascular Art Request
Altru’s Heart & Vascular team invites artists to submit original artwork related to heart and vascular care and building healthier lives.
Selected artwork will be displayed in Altru’s Heart & Vascular clinics, located on the third floor of Altru 1300 Columbia in Grand Forks. The selected pieces will be on display throughout our Heart & Vascular clinics, therefore the artwork should promote a calm, healing environment for patients off all ages who receive care at Altru.
Application & Release Form
Please contact Sandy Kovar at 701.780.1925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each artist may enter one piece of art.
- Format size of original art: 8”x10” (in.) or 11”x14” (in.) or 16” X 20” (in.)
- All artwork must be one-dimensional (flat) and can be rendered in a variety of media such as paintings (oil, acrylics and watercolor), drawings (pastels, colored pencil, pencil, charcoal, ink, and markers), graphic or digital design, mixed media pieces or photographs.
- Any submitted artwork that is not selected will be returned to the artist. Artwork that is selected will become the property of Altru Health System.
- Inappropriate imagery will not be accepted (i.e.: sexual, racial, negatively political or displaying use of drugs and tobacco products).
- All entries must be original in concept, design and execution by you, the artist, as identified on the application form, and may not violate any copyright, intellectual property, or other laws. No digital art, internet art, clip art or cut outs will be judged.
How to Submit Your Artwork
Send your completed application/release form with your proposed artwork to:
Altru Health System
ATTN: Sandy Kovar
P.O. Box 6002
Grand Forks, ND 58206-6002
You may also drop off your artwork at Altru’s Cardiology Clinic office, located on the third floor of Altru 1300 Columbia, 1300 S Columbia Road, Grand Forks, ND 58201.