Family Birthing Center
Altru's Family Birthing Center has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, meeting the highest level of certification standards for perinatal care.
- All birthing suites are private.
- A fully staffed Level III, 16-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is available to assist with high-risk deliveries and critically ill infants.
- We care for over 1,800 mothers and families each year.
Altru's Family Birthing Center is located on the fourth floor of Altru Hospital. For more information, please call 701.780.5480 or 800.732.4277.
New: Prenatal Appointments Starting at Eight Weeks
Our expert team is here for you from the very start of your pregnancy. We now offer prenatal appointments starting as early as eight weeks gestation. Key benefits of this early appointment include:
- Early education for a healthy pregnancy
- Opportunity to connect with your healthcare team and ask questions
- Peace of mind as you start this journey
As soon as you experience a positive pregnancy test, give us a call at 701.780.6900 to learn more about your first appointment. We’re honored to be a part of your story.
In an effort to protect our patients, those wishing to visit patients of Altru's Family Birthing Center must obtain a daily visitor code from the patient/parent.