Altru's Procedural Services works closely with referring physicians on treatment plans, goals and progress.
Appointments for procedures are scheduled through your primary care provider or provider performing procedure.
Altru's Procedural Services offers quality surgical services including:
- Urology Procedures such as:
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy
- Urinary Incontinence Studies
- Minor Surgery Cases such as:
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Lesion Biopsy
- General Surgery
- We also offer infusion services, phlebotomy and dressing changes.
Treatments & Procedures
Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy
Further Urology Information
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Urinary Incontinence in Men
- Urodynamic Study for Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer Screening
Minor Surgery Procedures
There are a wide variety of procedures done in the minor surgery rooms. Procedures vary from Cosmetic Surgery, Podiatry, Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology and general minor surgery (i.e. removal of lumps and various biopsies of bone marrow, breast or muscle).