Regional Therapy Services
Altru's Regional Therapy Services team is the region's number one source for physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and hearing services, and hand therapy. Altru's Regional Therapy Services serves rural patients at home or in nursing homes, hospitals and clinics.
Our therapists use a team approach to treat patients of all ages and injuries on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Therapists work closely with the patient's physician, family and other providers to develop the most effective rehabilitation program possible. Family members are especially encouraged to play an active role in the rehabilitation process for their loved one.
Altru's therapists also provide services for athletic training/sports medicine, cardiac rehabilitation, work injury management (WIN) and education.
For more information, call 701.780.2400, TDD 701.780.2307 or 800.732.4277, extension 2400.
Altru's therapists travel extensively throughout the Red River Valley, providing much-needed services to a number of communities.
Altru's team provides services to the following communities:
- Altru Performance Center | 701.780.2300
- Aneta Parkview Health Center | Aneta 701.780.2400
- Cooperstown Medical Center | Cooperstown 701.780.2400
- Altru Clinic | Devils Lake 701.665.5247
- Altru Clinic | Drayton 701.454.3311
- Sanny and Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention and Genetics | Grand Forks 701.732.7620
- Altru Family YMCA | Grand Forks 701.780.2400
- Valley 4000 | Grand Forks 701.780.2400
- Hatton Prairie Village | Hatton 701.780.2400
- Cavalier County Memorial | Langdon 701.780.2400
- Larimore Masonic Temple | Larimore 701.780.2400
- Nelson County Health System | McVille 701.780.2400
- First Care Health Center | Park River 701.780.2400
- Pembilier Nursing Center | Walhalla 701.780.2400
At Altru, we take our mission statement seriously. To achieve optimum health for all residents in our region requires coordination and teamwork. We take care to maintain positive relationships with other health care facilities and professionals.
Altru's Regional Therapy Services provides an important link in the regional network of care. For this reason, we emphasize local partnerships, customize contracts to meet each client's individual needs and ensure a continuity of care. Altru's team also promotes and enhances therapy services and programs at a local level, creating a win-win situation for both patients and healthcare organizations.