At Altru, the goal of our therapy services is to return patients to their daily lives with less pain, less restriction and more freedom. Whether you have experienced an injury, been diagnosed with a chronic condition or are experiencing pain that won’t go away, our specialists—including physical therapists, occupational therapists, hand therapists, speech/language pathologists—can work with you to create a treatment plan that works for you.
- Back & Neck Clinic — Altru’s Back & Neck Clinic staffs a multidisciplinary team of experts who are trained to provide pain relief of neck and back injuries.
- Hand Therapy — Our certified hand therapists provide care for the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand using a variety of techniques.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) — Astym® and Graston® are methods of IASTM that help facilitate return of range of motion and function, while decreasing pain.
- Lymphedema Therapy — Therapists with advanced training and a wealth of experience care for patients with lymphedema, helping them to manage the condition and improve quality of life.
- Occupational Therapy — Occupational therapists help patients relearn how to do daily activities after an injury or disease, as well as assist people with disabilities in learning how to do things for the first time.
- Physical Therapy — Patients who are recovering from an accident, coping with a disability or managing a chronic condition benefit from the restorative treatments our physical therapists offer.
- Regional Therapy Services — Altru’s regional therapy services ensure members of the community have access to physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy and speech and language services throughout the region.
- Speech/Language Pathology — Speech-language pathologists work with adults and children alike to treat disorders that affect the ability to communicate.
- Spine Care — A multidisciplinary team creates strategic, evidence-based treatment plans for patients who are experiencing back or neck pain.
Our staff work closely with referring and primary physicians regarding treatment plans, goals and progress. Some insurance companies allow direct or self-referrals from patients for therapy. Please check with your insurance carrier if you would like this option.
Call 701.780.5000 or visit MyChart to schedule an appointment, or find an Altru location close to you.