Medical Weight Loss
We help you lose weight. More importantly, we help you maintain it. Through education and continued support, our medical experts guide you through weight management—for life.
In this program we offer:
- Improve your numbers
- Lower your BMI (the average person lowers their BMI by 6 points)
- One-on-one coaching with medical experts
- Comprehensive health assessment
- Customized diet plan
- Group or individual classes for six months
- Online nutrition and fitness tracking
- Discounted gym membership
- Education and encouragement
- Lifelong support
Continued accountability is offered after the six-month program. This is designed for those who have achieved their desired weight loss goals or feel comfortable achieving their goals more independently. We will continue to help you achieve your goals by providing accountability, medical supervision, encouragement and support, and convenient food options.
Losing weight isn’t just about looking better. It’s about feeling better so you can live the life you love. Our program’s success shines in the numbers: Learn more in Altru’s Weight Management Program FAQs or hear directly from our experts.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.732.7620, or make an appointment via MyHealth.