Varicose veins can keep you from showing your legs. And, the accompanying pain is not only unpleasant, but can limit mobility. Through research and advancements in technology, a variety of treatment options are available. To ensure you’re treated properly, all vein care starts with a consult with Altru’s Vein Clinic to fully assess your situation. From there, you’ll develop a care plan with our vein specialists. This may include a referral to Truyu to address cosmetic concerns through sclerotherapy or laser treatments.
To schedule a consultation, please call 701.780.6400.
- Relatively painless non-surgical procedure
- Injects a sclerosing agent into the affected vein to correct blood flow
- Repairs all types of varicose veins and can require multiple sessions
- Non-surgical procedure which uses heat to break down the vein, which is then absorbed by the body
- Can be used to remove unwanted veins from the legs and face
- Most effective on smaller veins or darker skin tones
- Generally requires between one and three sessions