- Dermatology Surgery
- Mohs Surgery
- University of Michigan, Flint, Michigan, Bachelors of Science and Bachelors of Art
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, Doctorate of Medicine
- Akron General Medical Center, Akron, Ohio, Transitional Year Training
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, Dermatology Residency
- University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, Procedural Dermatology Fellowship
Dr. Bishr Al Dabagh is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained dermatologic surgeon focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, Mohs micrographic surgery, reconstruction, and cosmetic procedures. Patients can be assured they are provided the highest quality care given Dr. Al Dabagh's excellent eye for detail coupled with his strong clinical and academic background. Dr. Al Dabagh has a passion for fitness and whole body health. He is a certified personal and group trainer, helping others achieve their aesthetic and health goals. Dr. Al Dabagh believes in a holistic approach to skin health and staying youthful through excellent diet, exercise, and lifestyle modifications. He is dedicated to helping patients achieve their most radiant skin from the inside out with an individualized skincare plan and total wellness program. In his spare time, Dr. Al Dabagh enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, music, literature, and poetry.