- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa, General Surgery Internship
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Dermatology Residency
» Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
Teaching or Professional Positions
» Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Association of Military Dermatologists, Member
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
Honors, Awards, etc.
» Air Force Special Experience Identifier for "Excellence in Clinical or Academic Teaching"
» University of Nebraska Department of Family Medicine Physician Teacher of the Year
» Clinical Physician Assistant Program Preceptor of the Year Award, Offutt AFB
» Former Lieutenant Colonel, United States Air Force
» Significant military decorations: Meritorious Service Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
Kyle Rockers, MD is a dermatologist at Truyu Aesthetic Center. He specializes in general dermatology for all ages, skin cancer, acne, psoriasis and mole/lesion evaluation and removal. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children as much as possible, preferably in the great outdoors.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"My approach to care is to treat my patients as I would treat my own family. That means listening and respecting their choices and decisions and offering the same advice and treatment recommendations that I would want my own family to receive."
Special Practices and Procedures
- General dermatology for all ages
- Skin cancer
- Mole/lesion evaluation and removal