- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Nursing
- National Laser Institute Scottsdale, Arizona, Certified Laser Technician
- Public Health Emergency Volunteer
Whitney was born and raised in Buffalo, MN. She graduated from University of North Dakota in 2012 with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Nursing. She previously worked at Altru Health Systems as a Labor and Delivery Nurse. Whitney started with Truyu in 2015. She enjoys caring for patients and making each patient feel special. Whitney specializes in medical lasers to treat Psoriasis and Vitiligo, along with Aesthetics. Whitney enjoys spending time with her husband Steve and her two children Otto and Noelle.
Special Practices and Procedures
- Medical lasers for treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- Cosmetic lasers including: broadband light for rosacea and age spots, laser hair removal, tattoo removal, facial and leg veins, melasma treatments, anti-aging treatments, consultation, skin care and microlaser peels.