What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
As we prioritize the safety of our patients, staff and community, Truyu is committed to providing safe options for aesthetic and spa services. Continued self-care is important, and your team at Truyu is here to get you back to feeling confident. Truyu is excited to announce the return of all aesthetic and spa services beginning Monday, May 18.
We can assure you that we are continuing to follow all guidelines put in place by Governor Burgum and the ND Smart Restart plan. Truyu is a part of Altru Health System and is committed to keeping all of our patients safe during this time.
What to expect at your next appointment:
- Truyu staff will call you prior to your appointment to ask screening questions related to COVID-19.
- All patients and clients will be asked to wear a mask into the spa and throughout the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be given to you.
- You will be screened again upon entering the facility and a staff member will check your temperature.
- Patients and clients will be asked to practice social distancing while in waiting rooms. Please observe the social distancing markers on the floor.
- Truyu staff will be wearing a mask during care and services.
To inquire about an available service, please call 701.732.7570 or book online here.