Permanent Makeup, also known as Micropigmentation, is a procedure applying pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
- Differs from body art because it’s made to look natural
- Enhances natural facials features and makes wearing topical make-up option
- Eyeliner and lip color have the most longevity (approximately seven to ten years)
- Eyebrows may need a touch-up after two to four years (four to seven years for darker skin tones)
- Variables affecting longevity include: depth of pigment, color, skin type and proper post-care
Permanent Makeup Preparation
Preparing for your permanent makeup procedure:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out additional paperwork.
- If you wear contacts, please wear your glasses.
- Come with no makeup on your face or eyes.
- Be prepared to be laying on your back for 2-4 hours.
- If you take any blood thinners, please talk with your doctor to see if you are able to discontinue your medication prior to your procedure.
Available only at Truyu Aesthetic Center. To schedule an appointment, please call 701.780.6623.