Permanent Makeup, also known as Micropigmentation, is a procedure applying pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
- Differs from body art because it’s made to look natural
- Enhances natural facials features and makes wearing topical make-up option
- Eyeliner has the most longevity (approximately seven to ten years)
- Eyebrows may need a touch-up after two to four years (four to seven years for darker skin tones)
- Variables affecting longevity include: depth of pigment, color, skin type and proper post-care
Microblading is the art of adding semi-permanent color to the eyebrow, expertly applied by our trained specialist. Tiny hair strokes are drawn delicately on the brow area to create a perfectly shaped eyebrow with long-lasting results.
Additional details about microblading:
- Different skin types retain ink better than others. While this treatment is not permanent, you may see results last up to two years.
- A touch-up session after six weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and the outcome will vary.
- A topical numbing cream is applied prior to help ease any discomfort.
The cost of microblading is $400, which includes the initial treatment and a touch-up.
Permanent Makeup Preparation
Preparing for your permanent makeup procedure:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out additional paperwork.
- If you wear contacts, please wear your glasses.
- Come with no makeup on your face or eyes.
- Be prepared to be laying on your back for 2-4 hours.
- If you take any blood thinners, please talk with your doctor to see if you are able to discontinue your medication prior to your procedure.
Available only at Truyu Aesthetic Center. To schedule an appointment, please call 701.780.6623.