Do what you love. Make a difference. Join our team of over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
At Altru Health System, we are serious about providing an exceptional patient experience and positively impacting the communities we serve. Our physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system serves over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply or interview for a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.780.5107.
Altru Health System Virtual Tour
We are Altru: Working Together
I Am Altru | Team Testimonial
I Am Altru | Integrity Testimonial
I Am Altru | Meaningful Testimonial
I Am Altru | Acknowledge Testimonial
I Am Altru | Accountable Testimonial
I Am Altru | Respect Testimonial
I am Altru | Listen and Understand Testimonial
I am Altru Behavior Standards
For further assistance or questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.780.5107 or email email@example.com.
To see the full list of opportunities available at Altru, search our current openings.
Here’s what a few employees and students had to say about their time at Altru.
“I do everything I can to be a positive influence for co-workers to provide the best care with joy, love and kindness.”
“I'm in my 20s, and I feel like my opinions are heard and valued. I feel like I can make a difference in the lives of others.”
“Altru gives me the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s day.”
-Jason, Food Services
“The culture was one of teamwork. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They had a motto: No one is caught up until we are all caught up.”
“Working at Altru means I get to come to work every day and enjoy what I do. I work with great people in a caring environment. I have been able to support my family in a way that I had not been able to do before.”
-Mario, Environmental Services
Once a month in 2019, hiring representatives from Altru Health System will be at Job Service Grand Forks to answer questions about culture, requirements, post-job offer information and benefits. Full-time, part-time and flex-time positions are available to fit your lifestyle.
Representatives will be visiting Job Service Grand Forks monthly in 2019 from 2-4:30 p.m. Dates include:
Why Choose Grand Forks and the Red River Valley?
Altru Health System is the largest employer in Grand Forks County, and the third-largest employer in the state of North Dakota, according to Job Service North Dakota.
Altru Health System serves a large region across northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. Our region, also known as the Red River Valley, is an excellent place to live, work and raise a family. Some local features include:
- National and state parks and lakes with numerous outdoor activities to enjoy year-round
- Great education systems, from kindergarten through college
- National champion college sports teams, including UND Sports
- Vibrant downtown with plenty to see and do, including recreation, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, arts and theater
In the United States, North Dakota ranks #5 for lowest unemployment rate. Specifically, Grand Forks has been named amongst the:
- Top 10 most secure U.S. cities (by Farmers Insurance)
- Top 10 college towns to live in (by SmartAsset)
- Top 25 most exciting small cities in America (by Business Insider and Movoto Real Estate)
- Top 100 of America’s best small cities (by CNNMoney)
- Top 100 of the best communities for young people (by America’s Promise)
- Top 100 of the “smartest cities” in America (by Lumosity)
- America’s best hockey town (by SmartAsset)
- North Dakota voted as Best State to Raise a Family (by Business Insider)
Human Resources is now located at Gate City Building, 2850 24th Avenue South in Grand Forks. Feel free to send us questions or comments.
Learn more about physician openings at Altru.