The Future of Local Healthcare
Targeted for completion late 2024, Altru’s new hospital will exude innovation, embody world-class care and provide the calming environment our patients, families and caregivers deserve.
With a working budget of $470 million, it will include seven floors, space for 226 licensed patient beds, a 16-bed observation unit and an entire negative pressure unit.
Key Patient Benefits
- Private NICU
- Private pre/post-operative rooms
- State-of the-art operating rooms
- A dedicated trauma operating room
- A trauma elevator for quick transport
- An overall improved aesthetic and wayfinding experience
- We also plan for better flow for our teams throughout the space, ensuring efficiency, safety and a better experience for our patients and our staff.
(Videos Coming Soon)