Patients & Visitors
Our top priority is keeping our patients, staff and community safe and healthy. It is vital for us to carefully monitor admittance into our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and assistance as we work to ensure a healthy environment for our patients and staff.
- All visitors and patients will continue to be screened upon entering our facilities.
- Visitors should not have symptoms of respiratory infection such as a cough, shortness of breath or a fever.
- No visitors under the age of 18.
- Exceptions may be made by clinical administration for critical illness or end of life situations.
No visitors allowed:
- Inpatient units – some exceptions may be made by clinical administration.
- Emergency department – If patient requires assistance or a driver, exemptions for 1 visitor may be made.
1 Visitor allowed:
- OB and Labor and Delivery Units
- Clinic Appointments
- Procedural Departments
- Family Birthing Center
2 Visitors allowed:
- NICU and Pediatric Unit - Parent/Guardian(s) only
- Procedural Departments - Patients under 18 years of age
Whether planning a hospital stay or visiting a loved one in our care, we look forward to providing you the best experience possible at Altru Health System. We strive to provide a warm, welcoming experience for every person who walks through our doors.
- We believe in providing patient care that is personalized and continuous.
- We provide care to patients admitted to the hospital, to outpatients, and to patients in their residence.
- We strive to enable patients and their significant others to take greater responsibility for their wellness.
- We support patients in making more knowledgeable decisions about their health and personal needs over their life span.
- We believe in involving patients and/or significant others in planning their care.
- We believe education of the patient and significant others is an integral part of care.
Please use the information on these pages to help you plan ahead and know what to expect for your visit.