Altru’s Employer Health Solutions is dedicated to providing world-class occupational medicine for employee injury management and prevention, occupational health services to meet organizational and OSHA standards to keep employees safe at work, as well as wellness programming to promote overall health and quality of life for employees.
- Decreased absenteeism with improved productivity and performance of employees
- Lower company health costs
- Improved ability to attract and retain high performing employees
- Hearing Conservation
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Respiratory Protection
- Injury Management and Prevention
- Medical Examinations
- Specialized Testing and Assessments
- Health Screenings
Drug & Alcohol Screening
Altru provides pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident and DOT drug testing to help employers provide a safe, drug-free workplace.
We are here to meet your needs with onsite and in-clinic services including specimen collections, rapid screens, MRO Services, random drug testing pool maintenance, DOT Consortium services, and education and training.
To learn more, please contact us at 701.780.1947.
We are here to support our clinical students and provide easy, affordable access for Tuberculosis Testing, Drug Screening, and Respirator Fit Testing. All students receive a 10% discount.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Workforce Safety Insurance
Please contact Altru Employer Health Solutions at 701.780.1947 for additional information.